Participants must possess a valid data centre training certificate such as CDCP or any other approved equivalent. Please submit a copy of your certificate for verification upon registration for the CTDC course.
After completion of the course the participant will be able to:
- Learn to properly comprehend and apply the ANSI/TIA-942 Standard requirements and guidelines
- Understand the proper intent of the ANSI/TIA-942 Standard to avoid both over- and/or under-investment
- Align the selection of redundancy levels and infrastructure investments to the business requirements.
- Understand the criteria and requirements for a high-availability data center design and how to effectively establish the data center from the perspective of the ANSI/TIA-942 Standard
- Understand how the ANSI/TIA-942 Standard relates to various worldwide standards
The primary audience for this course are professionals involved with designing, building, maintaining and operating mission critical data center and those who wish to attend the CTIA® (Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor) course.
In this three-day course, the participant will learn how to design an ANSI/TIA-942 compliant data center. It will provide a clear understanding of the requirements of the ANSI/TIA-942 Standard and possible implementation variations. This course is well suited for all types of data center, be it enterprise data center or multi-tenant, third party data center such as co-location, managed services and cloud service providers.
Participants will receive the latest digital copy of the ANSI/TIA-942 Standard, valued at USD 510.00. This is a single-user-license document which the participant can access anytime on his/her computing device and can be printed (once). Extensive reference is made to the ANSI/TIA-942 Standard during the training. Therefore participants are required to bring his/her computing device along for the training. For more information on the standard, please refer to www.tiaonline.org.