Participants must hold a valid CTDC certificate in order to be able to register for the CTIA class.
After completion of the course the participant will be able to:
- Prepare the organisation for an audit according to ANSI/TIA-942 including preparation of the required documents, resource planning and management of the audit process itself
- Conduct an internal audit according to ANSI/TIA-942 following ISO-19011 guidelines
- Facilitate and support the external audit to ANSI/TIA-942
- Manage the post-audit process with respect to CAR (Corrective Action Reports), gap closing and _nal certification
- Facilitate surveillance and recertification audits
The primary audiences for this course are quality directors and quality assurance managers, managers responsible for the governance of an enterprise and management of its risks, technical experts, project managers and consultants, internal auditors, compliance officers and virtually anybody involved in ANSI/TIA-942 compliance certification related projects either from an end-user or vendor perspective.
This two-day intensive course builds further on the technical understanding of the standard acquired in the CTDC®(Certified TIA-942 Design Consultant)course. It enables participants to develop skills and knowledge to conduct an internal audit program by applying widely recognised audit principles, procedures and techniques which are aligned with the ISO-19011 auditing guideline.
Fundamental concepts and process of an internal audit:
- Terms and definitions
- Difference between an internal and external auditor